Ocean Nutrition- Brine Shrimp Flakes
This brine shrimp based flake is supplemented with a nutritious blend of seafood, plankton, algae, vitamins, minerals and many other tasty ingredients. This results in great palatability and a complete balanced nutrition for healthier, robust and more colorful tropical fish. Feed as much as you fish will eat in 2-3 minutes. Distribution 3-4 times per day.
- Highly attractive staple food for marine and tropical reef fish.
- Contains fresh brine shrimp supplemented with a nutritious blend of seafood, plankton and algae.
- High protein content and rich in vitamins.
- Improves coloration and vitality while boosting the immune system.
- Formulated and tested by aquaculture biologists. Does not cloud the water.
Adult brine shrimp, fish fillets, krill (Euphasia pacifica plankton), squid, mussels, refined fish oils, soy (lecithin), yeast (ß-glucans), marine fish eggs, wheat flour, brine shrimp nauplii, wheat gluten, algae, vitamins (retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), L-ascorbic acid Phosphate (Vitamin C), menadione (Vitamin K3), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B1), riboflavin (Vitamin B2), pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), cobalamin (Vitamin B12), biotin (Vitamin H), pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), folic acid (Vitamin B11), niacin (Vitamin B3)), minerals, antioxidants, carotenoid pigments.