Hanna Checker® Saltwater Aquarium Alkalinity Colorimeter (dKH) HI772
Get accurate results for your saltwater aquarium with our simple handheld colorimeter.
Our alkalinity colorimeter bridges the gap between alkalinity test kits and advanced instrumentation. Standard test kits have limited accuracy since they rely upon the human eye to match colors. Our handheld colorimeter eliminates the hassle of matching to a color chart by providing a direct saltwater alkalinity result in dKH units.
- Our handheld colorimeter is portable and fits right in your pocket.
- Simple, one-button operation makes getting your alkalinity results easy.
- Improve your testing routine and upgrade from your standard test kit
The HI772 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure alkalinity in degrees of carbonate hardness, commonly abbreviated as dKH. Critical to marine environments, alkalinity not only provides the carbonate ion required for calcium carbonate skeletal regeneration of coral reefs, but it also acts as a pH buffer against large changes in acidity. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI772 provides quick, accurate results in a few easy steps.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Aquaculture & Aquariums, Water Quality