D-D Fluidised Reactor (FMR 75)
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
Many smaller reactors on the market look good, are packaged well and are competitively priced however when you get down to using them they just do not tick all of the boxes. D-D have spent a lot of time on such a relatively simple product ironing out the bugs from a users point of view rather than from an ease of manufacture.
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter - 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates - 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15" Sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).
Fully Packaged Reactor
How often do you buy some equipment and then find you do not have all of the parts to install it?
The FMR 75 reactor is supplied with all of the items that you need to allow you to get going.
3 x lengths of clear plastic tubing
Non return valve
Flow adjustment tap
2 Grades of media sponges
8 x cable ties for securing the pipework
1000litres/hour pump recommended. ( Not included)