Arctica Titanium Aquarium Chiller [1/10 Hp - DBA-075]
JBJ Chillers Cooling Your Tank
JBJ Chillers for Aquariums - Arctica water coolers
Manufactured by Transworld Aquatics besides the iceprobe. The Aqua line of liquid aquarium coolers. Jbj chillers have been on forefront of fish lovers minds for years. The cutting edge of water cooling technology has allowed people to keep water temperatures for your aquarium stable and cooler year round.. These Arctica chillers have been designed for maximum tank water temperature pull-down (BTUs) with the least amount of energy draw of the Artica.
- Titanium Heat Exchanger: Unique titanium coil design allows for maximum contact exposure to water liquids recirculating the water back with a pump . The absolute best element for heat exchange on the market.
- Condenser Layout: Condenser is located on the front side of the Aquarium chiller. This design draws cool air from the front and exhausts the warm air out the back. This new standard will also direct access to clean the condenser grill without any tools to take the chiller apart.
- Energy Efficiency: Arctica chiller efficiency will Provide the best BTU (British Thermal Units) heat removal capacity with the lowest amperage draw. More electricity savings.
- Full Auto Digital Temperature Control System: This built-in thermostat will automatically control your desired set liquid temperature within +1/-1 Fahrenheit. Includes a bright light LCD that can actually be read day or night.
- Lowest Noise and Vibration Level: You will be amazed at how quiet these units are for aquarium tank chillers. Definitely a big plus for hobbyists who have aquariums located in living rooms.
- Super small: Most of the aquarium chillers are no bigger that a standard desktop computer. This compact size allows placement without a large designated area.
- Side Handles: ABS Molded handles allow for easy lifting and moving.
- Refrigerant: JBJ Aquarium cooler uses Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (R-134A)
Arctica Titanium Aquarium Chiller [DBA-075]Horsepower: 1/10hpCapacity: 1270 BTU/hrVoltage: 220vFlowrate (min/max): 4/16gpmDimension 16.5" x 9.8" x 18.5"Warranty: 2 Years