Tropic Marin® A- ELEMENTS contains essential anionic trace elements to support an ideal growth and natural colouration of corals.
Trace elements are natural minerals, which are needed by the aquarium inhabitants for active biological processes and especially needed by corals and invertebrates for skeletal growth. In seawater there are tiny quantities of these elements, which are consumed in a short time by coral growth and other processes. Regular supplementation of these trace elements is therefore unavoidable.
- Essential anionic trace elements supplements in a liquid form.
- Together with Tropic Marin® K+ ELEMENTS, the A- ELEMENTS supplies a complete profile of the essential trace elements with only two solutions.
- Contains trace elements in a pure mineral form
- Suitable for an aquarium stocked with soft and leather corals, LPS, SPS and/or crustaceans
- Supports ideal growth and natural coloration of corals and invertebrates
- No bleaching of the coral due to lack of trace elements
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps.