Sorry, this item is out of stock
• Measures PO4/ NO3/ Ca / Mg / dKH* / OLI (may add parameters in near future)
• High Precision Stepper and DC Pumps
• State of the art colorimetric photosensor
• Simple to use iOS and Android App (Wifi). Focustronic App (all in one)
• Communicate with Alkatronic/Dosetronic/Solartronic/Powertronic: local wifi via router
• Nitrate (NO3)Accuracy / Precision (+/-) : 0.5 ppm / 0.1 ppm
• Phosphate (PO4)Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 0.01 ppm / 0.005 ppm
• Magnesium (Mg) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 20 ppm / 20 ppm
• Calcium (Ca) Accuracy / Precision (+/-): 6 ppm / 6 ppm
• Alkalinity (dKH) Accuracy / Precision (+/-) 0.1 dKH / 0.05 dKH
• OLI – is our own derived parameter which measure the organic matter in water. Can indicate when users should run or replace carbon
• Dimension: 31.5 (L) x 22.5 (W) x 35.0 (H) cm
• Ability to auto adjust Ca and Mg dosing levels in Dosetronic as sometimes even balanced dosing will require adjustments. This will be done via ODA.
• MT will pass test data to Solartronic and user can select auto intensity adjustment based on either PO4 or NO3. This will be a unique feature in our product range and not available with any other lighting brands.
• When Powertronic is released, we will include features to trigger on/off or even timer for the sockets. For example, algea reactor light, currently running 12 hours. If nutrient (ie: PO4) gets too low, reduce by 10% to 11 hours).
• For ULNS, dosing PO4 and NO3 can also be regulated via Dosetronic.
• Expect new feature in Dosetronic for daily feeding and could also be adjusted based on data.
• Considering offering an autofeeder for dry fish food. Lower nutrients will auto increase feeding frequency